As we move into the festive season, Christmas lights and glowing candles everywhere remind us of the birth of Jesus - the "Light of the world" that came to extinguish the darkness.
We are pleased you have chosen to join us online this year to celebrate Advent. These thoughtful activities are designed to deepen your personal reflections during the weeks of Advent, and can be shared with other family members, friends or neighbours, to create special Advent moments at home.
For the four weeks of Advent you will receive:
- Beautiful scriptures along with prayers and reflections.
- Incredible impact stories about cbm’s mission to bring hope, peace, joy and love to vulnerable people living with the double disadvantage of poverty and disability.
- Family fun craft idea on how to make your own Advent wreath.
- Colouring pictures for younger children to join in on the festivities.
- Receive a free cbm 2022 Prayer Diary and Calendar.
- Shop meaningful Christmas gift ideas available through cbm’s Gifts of Life catalogue.
We are blessed you can join us.
May hope, peace, joy and love be with you now and always.
- Yours in Christ,
- Murray Sheard
- CEO, cbm New Zealand